QuickBooks customers using TSheets will be able to track, approve and pay employees through a seamlessly integrated solution
Boise, Idaho (PRWEB) October 24, 2016
Today, TSheets, the #1-rated employee time-tracking and scheduling app, announced a partnership to build a deeper integration with Intuit (Nasdaq: INTU) that will provide small businesses with the ability for scheduling, time approval and employee management all within QuickBooks Online. The new features create an experience where managers will be able to process payroll quickly and accurately, leveraging the power of TSheets time tracking and QuickBooks Online Payroll in ways that have never been available before.
“Small business owners can spend up to four hours managing payroll,” said Matt Rissell, CEO of TSheets. “By leveraging the seamless technology between TSheets and QuickBooks Online, we can help reduce that task to just a few minutes and give them back valuable time that they can reinvest in their business.”
TSheets time-tracking and scheduling, integrated with QuickBooks payroll integration will offer customers with:
- Simplified solution to schedule jobs: Business owners can plan and assign jobs, shifts and projects easily. Employees are notified when a shift changes and a shift is about to begin.
- Flexible clock in capabilities: Employees can view their schedule and clock in via mobile web, Twitter, kiosk, dial-in and text messaging.
- Real-time tracking and monitoring: Managers can see who is working, what they are working on, how long and where they are working from – anywhere in the world. They can also proactively manage labor costs, as needed.
- Real-time project overview: Once project is completed, managers will receive project overview in real-time. As a result, once payday arrives, managers only have to review and approve the hours worked.
- One-click payroll: Managers will never have to leave QuickBooks to track employees and run payroll, including automatically breaking out overtime and paid time off (PTO).
- Automatic invoicing and payment capabilities: Labor hours from time tracked flows seamlessly into QuickBooks Online, eliminating the need for double entry.
“Seventy percent of small businesses have hourly workers. Together with TSheets, we built an integrated solution with our customers in mind – to give them a one-stop-shop for their time tracking, payroll, and accounting needs,” said Vinay Pai, vice president and head of Intuit Developer Group. “As a result, we are helping small business owners save significant time managing hourly employees, simplify payroll and ensure that their accounting is done.”
The offering is particularly crucial with the new FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act) regulations taking effect on December 1 . At least 4.2 million employees nationwide will be affected and the enhanced integration will help thousands of businesses track and manage employee hours by automatically splitting overtime and PTO when timesheets are synced from TSheets to QuickBooks Online.
TSheets launched its app in the QuickBooks Apps store, Apps.com, in 2012. Currently the #1 App in the Apps Store, the company has received 2,030 five-star customer reviews, over 8,000 ProAdvisors partnered to its network, and existing integrations with QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online Payroll and Full Service Payroll, and Intuit Online Payroll.
The latest integration capabilities will be showcased at QuickBooks Connect, held in San Jose from October 25-26, 2016. The conference brings together thousands of accountants, small business owners, self-employed workers, and developers to connect, learn and grow.
TSheets is quickly making paper timesheets obsolete. With go-anywhere, cloud-based timesheets that integrate with top accounting and payroll software, TSheets gives employees and employers (plus their accountants and payroll managers) in 100+ countries mobile, flexible tools to track what happens at the office and in the field. TSheets also helps business owners prepare for the new 2016 overtime regulations and with FLSA compliance by ensuring accurate hours for payroll, providing an easily accessible audit log, giving business owners overtime management tools, and providing resources to help business owners navigate these complicated regulations.Back to Resource Center